"We can teach from experience, but we cannot teach experience"-Sasha Azevedo

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer is flying by!

It's July 20th. I've been out of school for 27 days.

Here's what I've been up to...


 Getting engaged (!!!!)
Isn't this this gift cute?! From my friend in Florida!





Meeting up with friends from high school.
Two of them are getting married this summer
and two of us just got engaged!



 Going to friends' weddings.
Which makes me think I need to get started on planning mine.




Going on vacation to visit my friend in Florida.
She lives about 15 minutes from 5 beaches...UNFAIR!


Going to Disney World!
I got to spend a day there with my Florida friend, Nicole!


There has also been BBQs, gardening, house projects, and going to see Harry Potter with my roommate. It's been a wonderful summer altogether but I still feel like it's flying by! I wonder if it's just me who feels like it's slipping by (because I have work starting up in a month and a half) or if everyone feels that way.

3 comments:

  1. Summer is going by fast but it's not really like any other season since I'm working all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to go to Disney world one day! Good luck with wedding plans and all of that good stuff - it can become a bit stressful!

    Nequia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney World, probably one of my favorite places to go, especially for the fireworks! Any wedding planning tips?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?