"We can teach from experience, but we cannot teach experience"-Sasha Azevedo

Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome Back (to me!)

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!






I'm back from a break from the blogging world and hoping I can really stick with blogging this time.






So let me tell you a little about myself...



I'm 24 years old and recently engaged! Wahooo!




The ring. :)




I teach and I am absolutely in love with my job. It's the most rewarding thing I do on a daily basis and even on the toughest days, it's more than worth it.








The fiance has recently bought a house (before we were engaged) and is working on some home improvement projects, which means I'm working on home improvement projects! And I had no idea how one "little" project can snowball into a HUGE undertaking.







My close friends live all over the country from New York to Florida to Spain. I love spending time with my friends and I love traveling, so now I have the perfect excuse to do so!





I also ADORE Disney! I'm sure there will be a couple of nods to WDW and Disney movies in my upcoming posts. Plus, I just finished a trip to Walt Disney World--it was wonderful!


I suppose that's me in a nut-shell.

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?