"We can teach from experience, but we cannot teach experience"-Sasha Azevedo

Friday, July 22, 2011

Up early

I'm up at 7 am getting ready to go to the gym.
And blog of course!

My roommate, Jill, thinks I'm crazy because I can sleep in until whenever (because I'm not working this summer--the many perks of teaching) and yet, I insist on getting up early to go to the gym.

I don't know why I prefer going early in the morning, maybe it's because I can't during the school year or maybe it's quieter there in the wee hours? Either way, I'm getting my butt out of bed earlier than neccessary!

Is there anything you get up extra early to do?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a morning person and love going to the gym early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy for many reasons :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?